Friday, January 3, 2014

Paper Plate Snowman


            How cute is this guy? I'm sure there are other paper plate snowmen on Pinterest, but I haven't come across any, so here you go! (Btw, you can make just about any critter from paper plates: penguins, snowmen, jack-o-lanterns, polar bears...You get the idea.)
            I'm not going to do a step-by-step tutorial or anything like that because 1) I'm not going to insult your intelligence. I'm pretty sure you can figure it out just by looking at the picture. I just thought I would share to get your creative juices flowing and 2) I didn't think about it until I was already gluing the face pieces on. lol
            This is an easy, quick, and fun craft to do with even young kids. It takes about 5 minutes to cut the various pieces out. I would suggest cutting out the pieces ahead of time for really young children who aren't able to use or aren't very good with using scissors yet. Then they just have to glue the pieces on. I did this for my 3 and 4 year old nieces to use as a distraction on Christmas. Unfortunately, we didn't get around to making them. :/

This post is linked up at the Inspiration Corner Link Party

 

2 comments:

  1. SO cute---my kids love paper plates, and they love snowmen, so I think this is going to be a favorite over at my house this week! Thanks for sharing this with our Pintastic Pinteresting party! Hope to see you this week!
    Blessings,
    ~Heather

    ReplyDelete