Monday, January 20, 2014

30 Day Honey Challenge-Day 3

 
            Hey folks. Here's my little update for day 3. So far I have noticed a small change on my face. It might just be in my head, but overall the redness of my acne seems to be diminishing some. The horrendousness on my neck is a different story. Other than the fact that I need to stop picking at it, I got to thinking yesterday that part of it may be from rubbing against my jacket all day. I have a green fleecey jacket that I pretty much live in. Funny that I never thought about it before.
            Today was a pure honey day, no nutmeg. I think I forgot to mention in the previous posts so far that I am leaving it on for about 10 minutes each day. The longer the better, right? Not that it makes any difference probably, but I've been doing this around the same time each morning just for good measure. Mostly, it helps me remember to do it! Plus I never get to take a shower at the same time each day. That's crazy talk!
            Instead of doing before and after pics today, I decided to just do the after. I had waited about an hour after I washed my face to take them so my face wasn't so red and, um, angry from scrubbing the honey off with a rag.

No comments:

Post a Comment