Wednesday, January 15, 2014

ebeanstalk.com Review

 
            Hey guys! Have you heard of ebeanstalk.com? I'm excited to be able to share with you all about them today!
            Ebeanstalk.com, established in 2005, offers expert selected toys to match a child's development. I know what you're thinking: There are tons of toy companies nowadays. What makes this one so special? Several things, actually!
            First of all, they have an excellent organization system on their website that makes it super to easy to find what you're looking for. Not only can you shop by age, but also by boy, girl, or top selling toys in each age group, which ranges from babies to 12 year olds. You can find the top selling 1 year old toys HERE and one year old boy toys HERE.

            If you're not sure what toy you would like to buy or are looking for something the child will really love, you can use their ToyMatch quiz to find the perfect toy! You simply answer a few short questions about what the child likes and their personality. Then you choose what category, such as music toys, arts & crafts, or children's books. (Speaking of which, you can find their learning books HERE. You guys know how much I love books. :) ) Next you choose what age you are shopping and what gender (this is optional) and voila! You've got a list of great toys to choose from that your child will love!
            Another aspect of ebeanstalk that really impressed me was their special needs toy section. How many toy websites do you see with that?! There are a number of categories you can choose from on the left-hand side, such as ADHD & ADD, stroke, physical-fine motor dexterity, and more! Since all of ebeanstalk's toys are picked out to match a child's development, you can rest assured you will find just the right toy to help out with your child's special needs and help them grow and learn while still having fun.

 Photo Credit: ebeanstalk.com
            Needless to say, I found TONS of products I liked on ebeanstalk, but I really liked their
Developmental Year in a Box sets. These are tailored to both age and gender. I noticed their newborn girls one had a couple of toys Myka loved playing with when she was under the age of 1, so I definitely agree with the choices they included in that box. Here's a picture of her below when she was about 5 months old with her "My Friend Emily Doll". Like I said, she loved playing with the doll and "Emily's Day" book, which are both included in the box.
            If you are looking for toys that are fun, educational, and help children grow, I highly recommend ebeanstalk.com!

Disclaimer: I was compensated with a gift card for this post. Regardless, all opinions expressed within are my own and may differ from yours. I only recommend products, websites, services, etc. that I truly like and think would be good for my readers as well. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment