Monday, October 16, 2017

Falloween Round Up #2: Activities for Kids


            Hey folks! I had such an outpouring of ideas when I asked about fall crafts on my mom bloggers group, that I decided it would be best to break them up. If you missed it last week, you can find the Falloween Craft Round Up post here.
            This week we are going to focus on fall/Halloween-related kids activities. I felt like a lot of the posts suggested were more like activities than crafts, hence the different post...Although some of them involve crafts...Does that make any sense? Probably not. Just scroll down to see what I mean! :)

Fall-themed Toddler Activities

 Halloween-themed Toddler Activities

       Jack-o-Lantern Cut & Paste

Room on the Broom Craftivity

Halloween I Spy Books & Activity

Magnetic Counting Activity

Leaf Story Time & Craft

Fall Sensory & Snack Storytime

Apple-theme Books & Activities

            Fall Family Activities

Fall Fine Motor Activities

   5 Little Pumpkins Inspired Craft


This Is How We Roll Thursday Party

31 comments:

  1. These are great activities you have. Many hours of fun! Thank you so much for linking up with us on #FabFridayPost

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for this great article I learn a lot from your article keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

  3. What a great article! I reaally love to read your blog, keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your writing skill, it's very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really work great for this post. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was impressed by your writing. Your writing is impressive. I want to write like you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there! This post could not be written any better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for writing the valuable article, Please check my website for newly published articles.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an amazing and helpful post. I really really love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a great blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, This is the best blog here. It is a perfect post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The article is very enlightening, I wish you continued success.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I feel very glad to find your informative blog. Thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your style is very unique. Appreciate you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you! I really enjoyed your post I want to share with you all a useful source.

    ReplyDelete
  18. That was a pretty excellent blog article; please keep writing more like it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you so much for sharing this blog with us.

    ReplyDelete
  20. The information which you have provided is very helpful and precise.

    ReplyDelete
  21. https://www.outlookindia.com/outlook-spotlight/2023

    ReplyDelete
  22. That’s a great article! The neatly organized content is good to see.

    ReplyDelete
  23. It was a very good post indeed. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it in my lunch time.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Will surely come and visit this blog more often. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. That was an excellent article. You made some great points.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for sharing this fascinating information. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This blog is very informative the stuff you provide I really enjoyed reading

    ReplyDelete
  28. I read a lot of stuff here and I like the way you write. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like the helpful information that provide in articles. Keep doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  30. thank you for sharing this amazing piece of information

    ReplyDelete