Thursday, January 23, 2014

30 Day Honey Challenge-Day 6

 
            Welcome to Day 6 of the Honey Challenge! Hard to believe it's been a week already. Time flies, huh?
            Anyways, how is your honey treating you? (No, not your significant other. ;) ) Are you using raw honey? What type? Did you know there are TONS of different types of honey out there, according to what season it is harvested in and what flowers, trees, or etc. it came from? It's pretty fascinating! I'll share a little more about this with you in a few weeks when I do a review for several different types of raw honey from Mohawk Valley Trading Company!
            If I haven't mentioned it already, yes, I am using raw honey for this challenge. It is local too! We went to our county fair this past fall for funsies and came across a local business that sells it here in town along with other neat natural stuff, like teas and salves.
            Let's jump to the photo update before I start rambling too much. ;) I'm not sure what's going on today, but I feel like my face looks worse than it has the past few days. I'm going to blame it on stress over doctor's appointments. Is that valid? lol I took Myka for her 15 month check-up today and I have a yearly appointment at the gyno tomorrow. What a fun way to spend my birthday week, huh?
It may not look it, but I do feel like the nasties on my neck are healing some finally. They were itchy yesterday. Itchy is a sign of healing, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment