Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer "To Do List"

            Hey folks! First of all, I am totally admitting that I stole this idea from Suzi over at Cloth Diaper Addicts. So please, no one get their panties in a bunch. ;) I just liked the idea so much I decided to do my own. (Btw, you can see her original post HERE. Do be sure to check out the rest of her blog if you're a cloth diaper lover!)






1) Take Myka to the zoo for the first time. I'm especially excited for her to see the elephants in person. We like making silly noises and waving our arm in the air like an elephant trunk when we see them on movies. :)
2) Take Myka to the 4-H fair. Kid loves her farm animals. Hopefully she will get her chicken fix. It was so sad the other day. John said she went to the back door and said "boks?" :( No. No more "bok boks".
3) Play and go for walks at the park as much as humanly possible. I love the park in my hometown because it actually has a good sized area just for little kids. Plus, I can go for walks without having to worry about getting ran over!
4) Go to the pool. I'm not a fan of swimming in natural bodies of water. I missed my public pool.
5) Catch up with old friends.
6) Participate in some craft fairs. My aunt in-law is awesome and got both her and me signed up for one on the 4th of July!
7) Get a job. I'm excited, dreading, and nervous about going back to work all at the same time.

            I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting, but I think that's good for now. Sounds like quite a fun filled summer! (Minus the whole job thing. ;) ) What are your plans for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment