Saturday, February 1, 2014

30 Day Honey Challenge-Week 2 Update

            Hey everyone! It's time for week 2's update of the 30 Day Honey Challenge. (Aren't you glad I didn't do an update every day this week? Yah, me too. ;) ) I have to admit I'm getting a little discouraged. For me personally, the honey isn't helping as much as I thought it would so far. My theory is that my hormones are just too crazy and out of whack for my own good. I know what you eat can affect acne, but we've been eating a LOT more homemade meals and much less processed foods, so I don't think that's it.
            While the really bad spots along my jawline still don't look great, I CAN tell they are healing, so that's a plus. Still pretty sure aside from unknowingly picking at them like I mentioned before, my jacket collar rubbing against it often doesn't help. I can't help myself, though. I really do live in the jacket. lol
Day 11
Day 14
            How is your own honey challenge going for you?
 

1 comment:

  1. Very interested to see if this works! I have had a problem with adult acne for years. Although not terrible, I would still like to see it end! Thanks for coming over to http://www.coastalkel.com and checking out my giveaways! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete