Wednesday, October 21, 2015

This Week in Photos-10/21

             Hey folks! I figured this month would be busy, but wow! Not that I don't like our families, but I'm ready for a much needed break from visiting and relaxing this weekend by working on things around the house and yard. (Doesn't sound very relaxing, does it? I'm not one to sit around and do nothing, though!)
            Myka and I were pretty lazy Friday. I even let her stay in her pajamas most of the day. We did make some orange silly putty as I like to try and do hands on/science-y type things with her on Fridays now.


             We stayed overnight at my parents Saturday. Myka and I went to a birthday party that afternoon. Being spoiled as she is, she even got to open more presents for her own birthday last weekend from one of my aunts. Can you tell she's into the whole presents thing now? Lol


             We also went to the apple orchard/pumpkin patch Sunday, which was the whole idea behind the trip. Myka ended up being cantankerous and just wanted to ride the tractor around and some other people were grouchy too, so yah. Too soon.
             I thought we'd take advantage of the nice weather one day and go for a short walk down the road and try to take some pictures of the trees changing pretty colors. They weren't as good as I had hoped (no surprise), but I kind of liked this one of the railroad tracks next to our house.


Did you do anything exciting this weekend?
Wordless Wednesday Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment