Saturday, October 12, 2013

Birthday Weekend in Photos

            As I'm sure some of you may have seen, Myka, the baby behind Getting Green with Baby, had her 1st birthday this weekend! While it has definitely been bittersweet reflecting on the last year and even the time leading up to us having her, we have all had a lot of fun this birthday weekend. I am a little obsessed with sharing photos, so I felt like sharing a few with you guys. (ha! A "few"!)

Our little cowgirl ;)

Some photos we took ourselves specifically for her birthday. 

Finally got her to "feed" her horse. haha

She LOVES her monkey! So much so we had to remove him from her crib because she would stay up playing with him! lol

We visited a playground for the first time on her birthday. 

She enjoyed the swing. She probably would have liked it a lot more if she hadn't been ready for a nap! Girl loves her sleep!

Going down the slide with mom.

Much to my surprise, she really likes wearing her tutu. (Which is good since it's part of her Halloween costume too. ;)  ) The picture on the left is one of my all time faves!

Opening a present from mom and dada...Or should I say "dadadadada". 

And last, but not least, my brother and sister in-law and two nieces came over this evening. So, I made some super cute and easy owl cupcakes! (Which my sister in-law happened to share with me from Pinterest!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment