Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week in Photos-11/11

             Hey folks! It has been a busy, busy week! I was hoping things would slow down some this month, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen after all. To be real honest, I haven't even had time to come up with a real post, but I felt like I should at least get this one out. This week it is more of a shameless plug for our Etsy store since that really is about all we've been doing, so I hope I don't bore you to death!


             We made soap, soap, and more soap this weekend. And after the soap making was done and cut and set out to dry? I filled up even more liquid soap into bottles to be labeled! Why all the soap? I'm actually trying to get more into the craft fair scene this year so we can hopefully make some extra money for a few baby things I would like to get and maybe some car repairs/upkeep as well.


             We've also been adding some new items finally as well. Since the craft fairs we plan on doing in the next month are Christmas related, I thought it would be fun to sell these snowman craft kits and holiday lacing card kits for the kiddies.

             So yah...Hopefully I'll have some regular posts up again soon. If nothing else, I will at least have a couple of review posts for you in a few weeks!

Wordless Wednesday Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment