Thursday, April 11, 2013

Root Beauty Review


    Hey everyone! The folks at Root Beauty were nice enough to let me try out some of their all natural deodorant, so I thought I would share my thoughts on it!

(Photo credit: www.rootbeauty.com)
    Root Beauty is based out of Los Angeles, California and specializes in natural, organic skin care products for men and women. Aside from deodorant, they also sell lip balm, eye make-up remover, soap, hand cream, and more.
    As I mentioned, I was able to try some of their deodorant and so far I have no complaints! I have been using it for the last three days and have had no issues with it wearing off or needing to reapply it throughout the day. The consistency is nice because it is not too hard like my homemade kind became after about a week. There are two main things that I love most about it. (I couldn’t pick just one.) 1) The scent works well for men and women. It has a nice, clean, earthy scent to it. (I mean earthy in a good way, of course.) It smells like sage to me, although I’m not sure why because it doesn’t contain any. There’s a good possibility I’m just crazy. ;) 2) Unlike my homemade deodorant, this didn’t make my armpits itchy! This might sound silly, but who wants to look like a monkey scratching themselves in public?
    Although it mentions about the coconut oil in the deodorant being heat sensitive on its product page, I would like to suggest that if you decide on purchasing some for yourself, be sure to put it in the refrigerator to let it re-solidify as soon as you take it out of the package.
    If you’re looking for a quality, natural deodorant, I highly suggest Root Beauty!
(Photo credit: www.rootbeauty.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment