Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Week in Photos-11/25

             Hey folks! It's been another eventful week around here, though we did have a few days of semi-relaxation. We had a play date Monday at a place called Jump-N-Joeys in Bloomington, IN. It was Myka's first time doing the whole bouncy house thing, so I wasn't sure what to expect. Actually, I thought she'd be too afraid to try them, to be honest, but she ended up loving it! ...At least after the first couple of times she went down the big slides. She had what could only be described as a look of sheer terror on her face those times. Being the terrible person that I am, I wish I had gotten a picture. :D


            The deer right now (hunting season) have just been taunting us. They are always so close to the house! We have a bow and we have a shotgun, but it's kind of hard to sneak up on them in the open. Pretty sure our three nosy kittens don't help matters.


             I can't remember what day I took this, but the colors of the sky and the way it was making everything look I just had to take a picture. It was about as yellowy and weird looking in person as the picture shows.


             That's all for this week! If you celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you have a wonderful turkey day!
Wordless Wednesday Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment