Thursday, November 19, 2015

Lulu Kid's Creature Comforts Essential Oil Diffuser & Humidifier Review

             Hey folks! I've got a whole slew of awesome product reviews coming your way in the next month or so. Let's start out with this adorable new duckie diffuser from GreenAir!


               As most of you know, I am a big fan of using essential oils. We've been using them in our handmade soaps for several years now, but I've recently gotten better about using them in the diffuser, in convenient, roll-ons, bug spray, etc. Myka is always intrigued when I use our other diffuser from GreenAir and loves smelling anything that smells good, so I was excited to try out their new Lulu Creature Comforts Essential Oil Diffuser & Humidifier for kids! 


             First of all, I love the cute duck design so that it is extra appealing to kids. Plus, I'm all about gender neutral items still, even though we are definitely done after this little girl gets here! I think Myka and I both enjoy the novelty of being able to keep this diffuser in her room just for her. She's also entertained by the vapor coming out of the duck's mouth. ;)


             The Lulu duck diffuser is super easy to use, too. Like, easy enough your kids can do it themselves. Plus, if you have preschool aged kids like me who like to help, that's always fun too to let them help you fill the duck up with water and simply push the on/off button and you're set!
             Although I haven't tried this yet, this diffuser is unique also in that it comes with water bottles adaptors. To be honest (and I might be missing something), I don't know why you would want to use them instead of just filling it up with tap water, but at least you would have an excuse for reusing water bottles. (Reduce, reuse, recycle, people. ;) ) So there's always that option. I'm guessing it probably runs a lot longer with the water bottle filled.


             Funny enough, I was going to mention that about the only thing I didn't like about the Lulu Creature Comforts diffuser was the fact that it didn't itself off when empty. I just noticed when referencing the manual to help write this review that it's actually supposed to and that I evidently need to try cleaning the water level indicator. Hooray for troubleshooting. :)
             I also couldn't help but notice that this one is slightly noisier than my SpaVapor Touch. It's nothing terrible, though. I didn't expect it to be completely silent and it doesn't seem to bother Myka. Just worth noting. :)
             To find out more and/or purchase your own Lulu Creature Comforts Diffuser, visit their Amazon page. These cute little ducks normally retail for $59.99, but are currently available for $39.98! Plus, GreenAir is currently holding a special promotion: If you order a Lulu Duck Creature Comforts diffuser on Amazon and leave a positive 5-star review, they will send you a free Aromawave car diffuser upon receiving your Amazon review number! This would make a great upcoming holiday gift or just because present. Be sure to stay up-to-date with GreenAir on Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this diffuser. Not only does my daughter love the chick but it doesn't glow so bright in the night so let's her still have darkness. It is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take one for my children room. They will love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete