Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Week in Photos-11/18/15

            Hey folks! Not much to share again this week as I finally finished up preparations for the craft fairs. Well, I'm not completely done, but the only things I have left to do are make fresh bath fizzies and gather everything up!
            Other than that, Myka and I went on a hike Monday with some of our play date group peeps. We both had a great time. I just wish I would have gotten some pictures! I did take a few on our walk to our pond over the weekend. I would just like to say our land is hilly and this 32 weeks pregnant mama was worn out afterwards!


            It was so nice out! I would have liked to have stayed for longer, but Myka was being all go go go at the time. John and I had the same idea at the same time as we were leaving, though: We need some seating out there!


            All four of our cats have to go on our woodland excursions now...(Or so they think they do.)


            I said I wanted to go for a walk. I didn't realize my husband had intended on trekking to the pond, so I was unprepared with just regular tennis shoes on. So, I made a makeshift foot bridge for fun. In the springtime, however, we're going to have to think about making a proper bridge as the creek actually does get high enough to constitute making one.


            Last, but not least, I found this awesome shirt at Walmart! I had been wanting a goofy Christmas shirt of some sort to wear to the craft festivals. When I saw this I knew I had to get it. Christmas Vacation is one of my favorite movies, holiday or otherwise. :D

            Have you been able to enjoy any nice weather where you are, or is it getting crummy? Thanks for stopping by and see you next week!

 Wordless Wednesday Hop

No comments:

Post a Comment