*This post contains affiliate links.
Hey folks! It's been awhile since I've been able to share any of our own homeschooling projects with you, but I couldn't pass up sharing this freebie on Educents right now! It's the perfect time of year to start talking about the frog life cycle and what kid isn't intrigued by these little creatures? With this crazy weather going from warm to cold, we actually heard a massive amount of frogs down by our creek and pond on the warmer days. Spring is right around the corner! Have fun learning more about frogs with your little one with this freebie. :)
Ways to use this freebie with a Pre-K or Kinder:This free resource was created by The Multi Taskin' Mom and is available to download for free on Educents.com. Educents is the best place to discover new and innovative ways to keep kids excited about learning!
- Practice handwriting & copywork
- Reading aloud
- Sounding out the words
- Have fun coloring
- Just print & go
More frog-themed learning resources:Do your kiddos LOVE frogs? Check out this animation about the Frog Life Cycle, and find more frog-themed games and lessons for all ages below.
- All About Frogs Packet - This frog bundle includes an informational slideshow, frog-themed anchor charts, rhyming word printables, number cards, writing organizer, and more (all frog-themed!!)
- Froggy Self-Control Boardgame - Use your frog markers to move across the board and practice relaxation, self-control, and body behavior in the classroom. Students will distinguish good choices from bad choices as they leap around the board!
- 3-D Frog Anatomy Notebook Model for Dissection - Use this 3-d paper frog model for a dissection-free frog exploration, a pre-dissection study tool, or even as a summative assessment during comparative anatomy studies!
- Frog Learning Pack for Middle Schoolers - A frog-eriffic packet of printable notebooking pages, activities, games and more!