Thursday, February 9, 2017

We're On YouTube!

             Hey folks! For those of you who may not have seen it or do not follow me on Facebook, I'd like to make the announcement that I have started a YouTube channel for the blog! I'm very excited about it as it's been something we've been thinking about doing for awhile.
             Like the blog, it will be a random mix of the things that interest me: homesteading, homeschooling, product reviews, crafts, books, etc. AND, I am on a mission this year to get out and explore Indiana more, especially since we have a state park pass now, so I will be sharing our adventures on there (and possibly here on the blog too depending on how interesting the trip is ;) ) as well!
             If you are so inclined, you can check out and follow our channel. Here are a few of my favorite videos so far, plus you get an idea of what to expect. :)




             Don't be surprised if the channel is a little homesteading heavy at first. Making “farm videos”, as our 4 year old calls them, is something I've been wanting to do for awhile. But, I promise there WILL be more kid/family-related things and adventures to come!

             What would you guys like to see on the channel?

No comments:

Post a Comment