Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Holiday Crafts on Pinterest!


            December is here already and the holidays are a great inspiration for craft projects! I don't know about you, but I love any excuse for doing something crafty. I know not all of you have jumped on the Pinterest bandwagon, so I thought I would share some of the neat holiday crafts I have found on there with you here! Hopefully some of these will help get your creative juices flowing and in the Christmas spirit. :)


(Please note that these are NOT my ideas or original pins/posts and I claim no rights to them if there should be any.)

For the Home

*DIY Christmas Ornaments
*Pine Cone Christmas Trees
*Folded Fabric Pine Cone Ornaments
*Twiggy Snowflake Ornaments
*Vintage Christmas Ornament Wreath
*TONS of different ways to cut paper snowflakes (Note: This takes you to the pin on my Pinterest account. The original link is broken. :( )
*Waterless Snow Globes
*Plastic Bottle Snowflake Ornaments


For the Kids (A lot of these are kind of "learning" oriented too.)

*Thumb Print String of Lights Keepsake/Christmas Card
*Felt Fireplace
*Hand Print Christmas Wreath
*Christmas Sensory Book for Babies/Toddlers
*Felt Ordering Tree
*Candy Cane Shape Activity
*Paper Bag Gingerbread Men

Happy Crafting and Pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment