Monday, March 7, 2016

Chicken Crescent Roll-Ups

        Hey folks! It's time for my biannual recipe post! Seriously, though, if you were to look up any food related posts, that's probably about how often I post them. Rest assured, though, I don't post recipes I come up with unless they are A) easy and/or B) kid-friendly since I am kind of a picky eater myself. ;) These take hardly no time at all and even the kids could help you make them! Enjoy!

1) Roll your crescent rolls out.
2) Place shredded chicken.
3) Sprinkle on shredded mozzarella, provolone, or whatever cheese you think would go good with these or that you prefer. We used mozzarella here, but think provolone would give it some more flavor!
4) Roll crescent rolls up starting from the big end. I suggest trying to tuck the ends too so you don't have gooey cheese escaping afterwards.
5) Spread melted butter generously on top and sprinkle with parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
6) Bake according to crescent roll instructions, but keep a close eye on them as they may get done sooner rather than later because of the butter on top.



No comments:

Post a Comment